Batmobile Lola

Any ideas on how to improve the looks of this car ?

Attachments

• 1237319964la.jpg
    1237319964la.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 956
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Batmobile

Any ideas ? The wooden boat thing looks good but sort of Chitty chitty bang bang

Attachments

• 1237319964la.jpg
    1237319964la.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 605
Ahhh, one of my all time favorites. Alas, such a change would entail too many structural modificaions. I can only change small details like lights or additions of small details. For instance, I could add the scoop.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Put a paint job on it...

I would use med/dark blue body and bright yellow wheels and stripes!

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
I think the middle ridge should 'flow' down like the outside ones, possibly almost to a point before merging into the main body.

It serves a purpose. It cuts the air like the bow of a boat cuts the water making the airflow go right and left instead of up over the car. This is so effective that the car needs no windshield. I have asked Lola to build a nose with the T70 MK 3b Headlights though and we shall see what that looks like. Regarding paint, if the car gets scratched up a bit paint is the solution, but until then the bare carbon will have to do. The paint money is being spent on the engine.

Sell it and buy a Ferrari/Dallara 333sp.;)
Nicest, faster, red and italian.
There is one wonderful up to appennino (U have to drive 50 km up to mountains..over a road similar to the pikes peak, but with Nordschleife appeal and sunny italian weather and temperature).
Then u stop in any local "ristorante",where u will discover spaghetti bolognaise and fettucine alfredo really do not exist here,drink some real italian wine (nobody will give u water or beer there),talk to people that surely will be happy to meet u, then move to the local Maserati/ferrari dealer of Cesena (there is only one, so small and nice place..) and try offer at least 1 million dollar for the last sport prototype done by our mafiosi-no longer winning from Maranello.

all this is always IMHO.. :D

Just kidding Johan,u know..but the 333sp is in that place for real, surely for sale.

Attachments

• ferrari-333-sp-333sp-199-rm-auctions-001.jpg
    ferrari-333-sp-333sp-199-rm-auctions-001.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
Back