Brands Masters

If any of you are going to the Masters meet at Brands this w/end come and say hello. I'll be there with Olly Bryant running his T70. Garage 34. There all weekend, testing on Fri, not running Sat but will still be around, qualli and race 1 sun, race 2 mon.

Oh and it's this one.

Be seeing you

Darren

Attachments

• P270309_14.28.jpg
    P270309_14.28.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 388
As it's been a bit quiet, thought I'd put this link in to the Lola Heritage scrapbook write up of the event. And as an aside to that, we didn't dissapear from race 2 after 10 laps, we did actually finish 3rd, with failing fuel pressure which we have now traced to the puck-up pipe having been dislodged during the accident in race 1. Other than that the car ran great 1st time out and will be back fighting fit for the Silverstone classic.

Lola Heritage - Scrapbook

Cheers

Darren

Hi Darren,
Thanks for the link, I saw the action at Brands and your car ran great.
Quite a field of big bangers. Great to see and hear.
Cheers,
Martin

Funnily enough, yes.Olly B and andrew S are really good friends. They share a drive in the British GT championship in a Ginetta-Zytec, and Olly has been coaching Andrew, as that is what he does:

Oliver Bryant - Racing Driver - www.oliverbryant.com

We had a camera in the 3b all w/end and have some excellent footage from both races, but I'm till trying to get Olly to post it on his website.
The car ran without a hic-up all weekend and does look stunning in its "new" livery.
Oh well, roll on Silverstone Classic.

Darren

If any of you are going to the Masters meet at Brands this w/end come and say hello. I'll be there with Olly Bryant running his T70. Garage 34. There all weekend, testing on Fri, not running Sat but will still be around, qualli and race 1 sun, race 2 mon.

Oh and it's this one.

Be seeing you

Darren

What a beauty !

Back