RCR T70 MK3B for sale

This is a LHD MK3b.
SB2 Nascar based engine making 807hp on E85 Pump fuel...930 Transaxle
AP brakes, sway bars, rear view camera....etc
Street legal and registered
Lots more info available...contact RCR directly as the car is with us...
OIRO $85K

Customer traded it in against an LS7 SL-C

Ron ..
please move this to the cars for sale if you like..but I dont know how many Lola guys look in the GT40S for sale section.

Attachments

• DSCF2837.JPG
    DSCF2837.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 1,787
  • DSCF2836.JPG
    DSCF2836.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 1,614
  • DSCF2841.jpg
    DSCF2841.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,486
  • DSCF2840.JPG
    DSCF2840.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 1,948
Last edited:
There are over a dozen...there are two RCR70's..the rest GT40's...one was only a base chassis kit...that belonged to recently departed Joe Tavani (RCR DEALER) and the other a complete 3B roller with drivetrain....

Its actually not as bad as you may think....the engine idles nicely and picks up RPM pretty quickly but its very torquey and you can short shift to make the experience less than life threatening...but get rough with it on the street and its a tyre smoking beastie...
I have not had it on the track but I can imagine its quite like an original albeit the RCR chassis is considerably stiffer.....quite a point and shoot kind of engine...

HI Mark,

the front tyres are 15' diameter and the rear 16' ...just for tyre availability purposes...I will check on the sizes of the rear today and drop you an email.

Dr. David

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Fran,
Absolutely incredible looking car. Possibly a stupid question, but how does that transaxle hold up under that horspower? I always look for the weakest link and am wondering where it is. Also, how is the car registered, as in what make and what year? Did you build the car? Any issues?

I am joining Thermal Motorsports Country Club (www.thermal122.com) and am looking for another street-legal (or not) track car.

Thank you,
David

Hi John,

its heading to NJ actually...along with an LS9 SL-C

Great shots of your car in the mag. by the way...looks like you are having some fun.

Back