Up in GT40 secton I mention Sbarro T70

To be presice Franco Sbarro was Swiss but "SBarro Espera" the design school, was located in the vilage of Pontarlier France. I went there once as my sister lived nearby. Very strange but very entertaining. In 2012 they moved to Montbeliard the company/school is still in business. Ecole de mecanique automobile et designer auto - Espera Sbarro : car design et concept cars

When they had the Sbarro museum in Pontarlier (I think it moved with the school), they had almost all verhicles ever prototyped in there, the T70 was temporarily on display somewhere else.
They had build a Citroen AX (tiny little car) with a Jaguar V12 stuck on what once was the rear seats..... completly bonkers, they also made the worlds first hubless car wheel. I looked at it for hours.

Mind you this is the city that produced a lot of Absinth......

Maybe the Monbeliard Located Ecole Sbarro can give you all info you want on the T70 it was aparently build in Pontarlier as a study object. (I believe they still own it)

regards Thomas

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
Wallace, please go a better job of titling your posts. The search engine uses the titles for building a search engine and "Up in GT40 section I mention Sbarro T70" isn't going to do much for properly indexing threads.

Thanks,
Ron

Back