RCR T70 coupe for the Netherlands/EU

Hi there,

I am considering getting a RCR-70 Coupe kit, but would like to make it street legal in the Netherlands/EU. From this forum it seems this is do-able, but I would like to know what is involved in getting that done. Any tips&tricks are welcome...

Cheers and thanks in advance for the help.
Rutger

Hi there,

I am considering getting a RCR-70 Coupe kit, but would like to make it street legal in the Netherlands/EU. From this forum it seems this is do-able, but I would like to know what is involved in getting that done. Any tips&tricks are welcome...

Cheers and thanks in advance for the help.
Rutger
Hi Rutger, when the build date from a car is after 1998 , and have no certificate of prove from The Netherlands , it's very difficult to get a legal Dutch title. you must go to the test track into Lelystad and they prove it for the emissions, noice and everything. cost are $1500,- if everything is okay.
Better is try to get a German or Great Brittain title first, but also this is a problem those day's
Simon
en hoe gaat het met je Pantera?

Should be easier if the car is registered (titled) first in the US as a 1960's -1970's car, with that title you should have little issue to import and road-register it in the EU.

Yes Brian it is and its in really nice condition. I got to see it the other day but don't have room at my place or I would have made an offer.

Back