J6 @ Pbscw

You be a nice guy. Cool event for your Ferrari p4/5... I'm not sure they will appreciate J6 without you put some 22s on it.

Attachments

• DSC00028.jpg
    DSC00028.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 787
Last edited:
Jim:
Smart man. I've been married for 33 years. My wife's been great about the motormania, but then I don't question her clothing budget either. After all the clothes money is far better spent on her. I could spend a fortune and it wouldn't help me look any better...

Jim

That is not true Johan, you must have 30 or 40 dollars in tie dye shirts alone, and that skanky girl in the paddock with us at Road Atlanta commented that you looked quite dashing. chuck

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Well, I've been married for 32 years and my wife is both a car nut and clothes nut.
Jim I'm also a horseman, so understand it is a good idea not to ask what they cost.

Terrific pics, thanks.

Hey everyone! Glad you all enjoyed my photos. :)

I am just lucky enough to be able to say I was hired to shoot that event!

I will keep you guys updated as to what websites and magazines the photos make it in; there are a few that we are waiting on.

The photos seem to be making their rounds all over the internet. :D Thanks for the support everyone!

- Chris

Jim, you have a private message from me on here!

I'm glad to see you actually saw the photos of you that I took! Hopefully you like them. :) I didn't get any of your contact information when I initially met you in the morning but was hoping you would get around to seeing the photos somehow.

I enjoyed breakfast with you at the VIP stand up tables as well. ;)

Back