New front and rear Girling calipers for 1063P

Anyone know the model numbers of the front and rear brake calipers, that I believe are Girling? I remember CR and BR (on the rear rotors) as possibly being the numbers? I need one of each (one front and one rear) for 1063P if anyone can help me locate them. Obviously NOS is desired. Thank you.

I am investigating purchasing a set of front and rear calipers for my 289 Cobra from BG Developments. Have folks had good luck with them?

Thanks!

Mike

Mike, I have a set of the 16/4 and 18/4 calipers from BG. They are beautifully made/cast/machined calipers, but I have not had them on a car yet - was going to change the brakes on my CAV from Mustang Cobra brakes to these but didn't get around to it. They're quite expensive, but BG is good to deal with. The calipers were shipped promptly and well packaged, and the technical guy I spoke to there was happy to answer questions about fitment. Just to be clear, these are not Girling calipers, they are replicas of Girling calipers, very nice replicas.

Anyone know the model numbers of the front and rear brake calipers, that I believe are Girling? I remember CR and BR (on the rear rotors) as possibly being the numbers? I need one of each (one front and one rear) for 1063P if anyone can help me locate them. Obviously NOS is desired. Thank you.

Barry, I have original Girling BR and CR calipers available. Not cheap, but why put repros on an original GT40? PM or email if interested.

Back