Raffo Belva

I was surfin' along on the net and trying to locate any type of kit that resembled a Lotus elise. All of a sudden I stumble onto this Raffo Belva. WOW ! I like it ! The only thing weird is no web site. There is a phone number I found but that's it.
I read on another site that the rights to build the kits were sold to Hawk Cars in the UK. They said that they planned on a early release in 2003. Has anyone seen one of these or know anymore about them. This could be the next project.

Hersh
smile.gif

Hersh,
I remember the "Which Kit" that had it on the front cover, when the Belva was first rolled out. I'll have a hunt in my loft over the next few days, but I have a feeling it might have gone in the last series of clear outs forced upon me.

Brett

PS Hersh, if you are thinking Elise, have you had a look at the GTM Libra? Go and check it out at www.gtmcars.co.uk

Thanks Brett,
I like the Libra. but I really like the Noble. Check it out. www.noblecars.com
As any project I do depends on monitary availability. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
But if the price is right I'll go for it. The Belva is
on the list but I can't find out anything.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hersh,
No luck I'm afraid, I must have gone in the clear out. However,if you want the info, I'll contact Which Kit and see if I can find the relevant back issue and get you a copy. Just let me know.

As for the Noble, sweet as, but I am assuming you want a kit? and you said Elise.... the Noble is GT territory IMO

Have you considered something mad and bad?? A lot of the craze over here at the mo is with bike engined cars. The Westfield XTR2 and Radical are pretty cool and have been designed to comply with SVA so.......

Brett

Saw the Noble at Carlise, it was a great looking car, well engineered and top materials. It comes only as a turnkey minus, and base price of US$ 53,000.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Hersh,

I am sure if you contact Ron from Dynamic in Ross, Ohio he could make the Noble demo available for you to look at at the DVSF.

I really hope he has it there, everyone should see this car, it is NICE!!!....but only after you have a '40 first!

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rick,
I do luv the looks of the Noble. My only problem with it is
I can't build it myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I met Ron at the first DV and he is a very interesting guy. He luvs talking cars.
It appears that there are many new replicas and one offs
coming out every year. It won't be long before there are several new choices in the small mid engine catagory.

Hersh:)

Attachments

• 19020-Raffo Belva.jpg
    19020-Raffo Belva.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1,070
Back