Replica watches from the heavenly maiden?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CURRENTLY BANNED
Hi,

Please feel free to send us an email and we will give you the full catalog of replica watches with reasonable price(The lowest price in the market).We will update you with the latest info and watches in detail.Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Zergon
[email protected]

Attachments

• 33111-Rolex001.jpg
    33111-Rolex001.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 262

CURRENTLY BANNED
Picture of the replica watches

Please give us some comment for our products.Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Zergon
[email protected]

Attachments

• 33112-Rolex002.jpg
    33112-Rolex002.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 266

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Re: Picture of the replica watches

Ron,
Is this sort of thing allowed on this forum? I imagine Rolex of Switzerland may well have something vitreolic to say. It smacks of Silom Road in Bangkok. Stewards and stewardesses used to buy multiples of these things and flog them back in the UK. I copied the picture to one such and he told me they cost about 100 Thai Baht.( thats just less than $3 USA or £1.38 UK)
Dave M : /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ron Earp

Admin
Re: Picture of the replica watches

This is closed and the user is kicked. This is not allowed here. I'm just leaving the thread as a warning to others...

Ron

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Ron,

Sorry I was busy yesterday and didn't catch this....

Obviously this guy searched using the term "replica" and lo and behold, up popped GT40s.com!

This goes beyond "spam" and perhaps we need a new term for the clowns who think any board is a proper place for them to hawk their illegal goods...

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back