Snapped some Lambo's today...

Snapped some Lambo\'s today...

Today the Lamborghini Club of South Africa celebrated this exclusive marques' 41st anniversary with Lamborghinis on display in South Africa's Nelson Mandela Square (formerly Sandton Square).

The day was chosen to coincide with Ferruccio Lamborghini's birthday - the next day - who founded Automobili Lamborghini at Saint 'Agata near Bologna in Italy more than 40 years ago. Ferruccio, the millionaire industrialist, born under the sun sign of Taurus (the bull) chose the charging bull as the emblem of this famous and often controversial supercar. Later it became tradition to name the various Lamborghini models after the famous fighting bulls.

The bulls on this day included the Countach, every schoolboy’s pin-up in the 1908's, as well as the Diablo, meaning little devil, the Countach successor. Latest Lamborghini models, the Murcielago and the baby Gallardo was also on display.

Countach -

Lambo%20Count%201.jpg

Lambo%20Count%204.jpg

Lambo%20Count%203.jpg

Lambo%20Count%202.jpg

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Re: Gallardo -

Never been a big Lambo fan since the the last P400 was done....but that looked like a REAL good time!

Just ran into a old friend who has just bought an orange Miura...S model, redone at the factory.....Dang, I wish I had money!!

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Re: Gallardo -

And I thought we didn't do sex on this forum !!!!
Totally wild, totally beautiful, and very sexy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Dave M

Back