Captions please

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Ok everyone, I only just noticed that I had been driving round with a cone on my roof, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif any explanations for my eccentric behaviour?
regards
Dave

Attachments

• 36987-cone.jpg
    36987-cone.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 259
Dave,
Its not a new style of Gurney Bubble is it. Specially designed for dunces. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dave,

Perhaps it's a periscope for seeing over taller cars in

front?

A snorkel for driving in the wet?

A steam vent for the boiler?

Pete,

When you gotta go, you gotta go! Isn't that for women, so

they don't have to take that extra pit stop during a race?

Bill

I always knew those Dax GT40s were taller than other GT40 reps. Now I've worked out why...

Cheers

Rob

OK OK If its the silly photo competition, here is my entry.
Taken at a Silverstone practice day in 1970, I seem to have a lot more hair....and a Martian antenna growing out of my head.
Not quite sure which looks funnier !

Barry D

Attachments

• 37047-EquipeNC.JPG
    37047-EquipeNC.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 310

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
ROFLMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif So you have an Alien implant too -- Welcome Brother Barry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

regards
Dave

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Yes it's only got three wheels but it only uses 3/4 of the gas to run it. And does amazing burnouts, too.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, did anyone see the last issue but one of OCTANE where they had the Morgans? Fun stuff.

Dave. I don't suppose someone was politely trying to tell you that you were a mobile chicane? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ... Only kiddin' Dave. After all, a GT40 looks fast standing still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back