Gt-40 rims?

Can someone please tell me where I can purchase rims similar to these? I see alot of these rims on the gt40s and I am interested in buying a pair with the knockoffs. Thanks Spencer.
kellisongt40.jpg

Ron Earp

Admin
Halibrands, I have a set myself. Trigo wheels in CA makes them, or did, and I know that RF offers them in 15" and I think 17" styles. I have some 16" and like them a lot, look good on the car without spoiling the looks with "wheels that are too big".

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
See the post in "Ebay Marketplace" by Rob Beddington. There is a set for sale that was just posted the other day.

If you dont have to have pin drive wheels, Team 3 sells them at very good prices, custom backspacing, spinners and shields that make them look like pin drives, alot of the Cobra guys use them @ $1200 + spinners, etc. in 15,16,17"
also in California

Also, Bob Lacy's new venture; Vintage Wheels. He can be found at: www.vintagewheelsus.com

Vintage Wheels Inc.
San Diego, California
(619) 952-4717
email: [email protected]

Yor choice of any four (4) rims...$995.00 (BRM or Halibrand). or a complete kit $1695 which includes 4 rims, 4 spinners, 4 adapters, 20 drive pins!

Good luck!

Back