Is Texas going soft?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Saw in the news today that some Texas Legislators were trying to ban Cheerleaders. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Joe Deshotel, Democrat member of the Texas House of Representatives is quoted as saying "some of them are downright vulgar". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif What is going on? If they ban Cheerleaders why would anyone bother going to the game? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Every Texan bloke I have met loves long legged girls showing
off their T#ts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Is Texas going soft, starting to bend in the middle? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Attachments

• 57081-0405_cheerleader_g.jpg
    57081-0405_cheerleader_g.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 309
Ain't true. It is just that Jerry Jones is moving the Dallas Cowboys and the cheerleaders to Arlington, Texas because the City of Dallas won't help him finance a new football stadium.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Well if I ran Dallas, I'd pay to keep girls like Crystal and Amber in Town /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. This is Crystal.

Attachments

• 57086-crystal2005_5_calendar_300.jpg
    57086-crystal2005_5_calendar_300.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 340

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
This Little lady is Amber /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Attachments

• 57087-amber6_calendar_300.jpg
    57087-amber6_calendar_300.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 327

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
'On ya Pete they look like somebody that I'd like to know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

We'll call you ADIDAS from now on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (All Day I Dream About Sex) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Well Chris, at least that's better than PUMA. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Pete - go on, what is PUMA ?

My bet - "Permanently Upright Male Appendage" ? !!!

(Could be worse) !

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Permanently underprivilged male appendage. Or, Pull un myself allday. Or permanently unloved male appendage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

oh yeah,
and the English think we are disgusting because we eat and drink in the stands at sporting events. you haven't really been to a game until some drunk spills a pint of porter on you accidently of course! a hot dog is $5 and a coke is $3.50. that's how we pay for those hi priced salaries.

Ron Earp

Admin
[ QUOTE ]
Ain't true. It is just that Jerry Jones is moving the Dallas Cowboys and the cheerleaders to Arlington, Texas because the City of Dallas won't help him finance a new football stadium.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good for the city of Dallas for taking a stand. All the teams and owners are the ones that make out like bandits, while the taxpayers pay for them a place to play - and then pay incredibly high ticket prices to get in - and then pay $5 for a 0.25 cent cup of beer.

Sorry to hi-jack the thread....but I couldn't resist.
Want high beverage prices? Try your local 12 screen Cineplex.

$ 4.00 for a 12 once Coke....$ 4.25 for an 18 once Coke
$ 4.50 for a 32 once Coke....and forget about popcorn !

MikeD

Back