FIAT Auto

sorry guys..have just to explode a little in a place where people loves the same cars i love...and so i want to tell u all.
Today's FIAT car production and society structure is incredibly fu**ed up.The Boss are banks nowadays and the main part of managment is done by young guys coming from Agnelli family and just thinking at fashion and high society parties.The best seller of today fiat production is a bluse..with fiat logo(o_O..believe it or not my friend..is real)...and the biggest pourpose for this year is just a joint venture with IRAN to produce a car named.."zigulì"(was a wellknown candy name of the '70s..)
I just hate hate them, cause Fiat has killed our greatest car manifacturers(as Lancia and first of all Alfa Romeo).I knew some ex Alfa engeneers,and their spirit is exactly the one i found in this nice forum.And the biggest shame is that they WELLKNOW how and what to do to regive Alfa the spirit they had in the 60's and 70's.
But fiat simply wants not..and is just happy to have robbered a lot of money to GM group.
No important plans(real ones...do not believe 8c Competizione Alfa and REAL Brera will see production guys..) just a shit named Croma 2 (worst at all than japanese cars of 5 yrs ago..)and strange joint ventures with unknown partners.

Is a shame,also cause Ferrari is the ony italian spirit remained alive(and never try a ferrari worker he is also a FIAT one..cause he will kill u at once).

As almost all the italian good productions...quality remains only a matter for rich people.
Be sure i will never buy a Fiat again,really prefer blow and blow again BMW engines or ford ones.

Fiat, no longer means Fabbrica Italian Automobili Torino, but just ....Fix It Again Tony..

Paul /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Paul, those of us living in England can say we`ve seen it all before mate. We used to have great talent and diversity in Auto production but one by one they have all been bought out and swallowed by multinationals that have long since lost any passion for the product and let the acountants run the show. That`s big business for ya /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Back