RCR-GTA 917clarification.

Just a quick clarification of what Fran and i are doing with the 917K for next year.

Fran and i have both received enquiries about this car and after a couple of years of development over here in England i am going to supply my knowledge and correct bodyshell,interior,wings,lighting, Glass, etc, etc to RCR which will then be mated to original pattern chassis, suspension, wheels etc, etc.

When Fran talks of accuracy on his RCR 917 site we mean it. My long term knowledge and love of these cars goes back to 1969 and the patterns, templates, etc are 100% correct and there will be no deviations.

My existing dual nationality Gulf Oil UK 917 is a test bed for many new old stock or pattern parts that we can recommend or supply to the constructor and has been accepted for the Spa GT and Touring car endurance race in September. I am quite happy to talk to people about the cars but all sales provisionally will be via RCR. These cars are very serious pieces of kit and Fran and i are very happy to talk to serious enquirers only. The 917K is built to FIA/MSA regulations and can be fully road legal with small alterations.

You all know of Frans commitment and quality and that,coupled with our friendship has made me link up with him and RCR in order that we maintain the highest quality and service.

Regards,

Graham @ GTA Racing with Gulf Oil UK.

Back