Bugatti Veyron on TG

so, who has ordered one..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Looked like a stunning car. Apparently some of the design ideas will be making it into the new Audi - forgot what its called - LeMans ??
At least that one is a semi-sensible price.

I like the fact that a macleren F1 could be giver a 120mph start and STILL be beaten to 200 mph by the veyron! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I personally think the new Veyron is simply....the greatest....BULLS**T ever done by human being.
Just need somebody to tell me the sense of it.
If u are arabic I can undestand it(some of theme use CLK GTR to go to restaurants..and another genius asked for a Ferrari station wagon).

But if u know something about cars..or also about history of theme..u simply will not find anything special in that ugly beast.
Bugatti firm has been killed another time by the uglyness stupidity of german technicians...excluding Porsches (old ones) new cars are just tractors unable to turn (and i have 2 cars of theme...)
I think a car is a matter.. a SPORTcar is another one...and the gretest ones in doing sports are ONLY British and Italians(mainly from the past..).
German producers can only supply good engines, but they rarely follow the passion German people have in motorsports.
The Veyron is only the bigger toy Audi is able to provide u if u are arabic,as theyr today top cars Lamborghini (and very soon we will have a Gallardo engine inside an Ausi S8 Lambo... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif).
I just hate their way of work...even looking at todays reality over Lambo, that was born by the strong personality of Ferruccio Lamborghini..just offended by Enzo Ferrari while buying a car ("ferruccio..tu puoi solo guidare i trattori che fai===>means Ferruccio..u are only able to drive the Tractors u produce.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif).
And Lambo car was born....as soon the refuse to Ford made gt40 born..
Bugatti is even a bigger Mith,and I am sure all of u wellknow the great history of the firm.

And Romano Artioli form OLD bugatti staff already made a better car than Veyron (the EB 112 prototype).
Only nobody wants him to go on with his adventure..and all has been fuc*** up.

No way...the gt40, also in replica simply destroy at all this new expensive terrible one..

Paul
(today really too adverse at Germans mass production cars..LOL)

Ron Earp

Admin
[ QUOTE ]
I like the fact that a macleren F1 could be giver a 120mph start and STILL be beaten to 200 mph by the veyron! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I like that too, but I'm not a F1 fan. Actually, a recent magazine I received (maybe Automobile) did a technical look at the Veyron. But, the engineer writing the article did aero work for the F1 and all he could keep doing was going on and on about the F1 in the article and relating that to the Veyron in a small way while giving the F1 homage. Don't know what it is about the F1, people that like it like it in the extreme.

Back