Great 917 video

Not from back then, but he wasn't pussy-footin' it around the track either. The Mulsanne sure is long!

HERE

Enjoy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Howard Jones

Supporter
We should save this one! That's what 200+mph looks like. The next time someone posts their high speed video we will have something to compare it to.

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Very impressive!
Johan, 246 mph?? Looked and felt more like 243 mph. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
What was even more impressive was when he took his left hand of the steering wheel to take a drink at 48 seconds and then again at 131 seconds to put his bottle of water back in its cup holder! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Oh yeah - never even thought that it could have been labelled wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif

When I first saw it, I was actually looking at the front wheel arcs and trying to notice the "roundness" of the 917 and also in the back of my mind was trying to accept the red band across the top of the windshield... I wonder if the older 917 sounded the same too...

Good call! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

)!/ cockpit

Z917interior01_small2.JPG

Paolo

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gif I adore to be corrected by Graham....maximum respect /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif (if u can Graham PM me your email..so I can bore u asking some pictures of the car I adore and u know much more than me)

Thank u again
Paolo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flehan.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Greg I thought closer to 243.0578 MPH. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
I loved that pass just before the chicane. Terrific stuff thanks for posting.

Back