Nice Girls and GT40

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Can there ever be more sex than this in a photo? I gave up racing cars once to play in bands because band guys get the girls right! Now with these beauties hanging round my car I'm not so sure. What do you reckon Pete? do they beat the bar girls at Melbourne Grand Prix?

Attachments

• girlsandgt40 (600 x 450).jpg
    girlsandgt40 (600 x 450).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,077
Nice Girls

Ross,

Those girls certainly do look nice! I hope an old codger like me can get that same kind of attention when I put my GT40 on the street!

John

Ron Earp

Admin
I reckon that they are mechanics waiting to help with the motor, but they're on the wrong end. You might best get some other help Ross because these are going to cause you nothing but trouble with that motor.

looks like the one on the right is hungry :D

Ron, as long as they know what to do with his crank / bell-end, who cares which end they stand ;) :grinf:

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
....and they don't look much like they know how to cook either:D

Way to go Ross, I want my paddock next to your:pepper:

Girls and the GT40

Perhaps they wanted to discuss the screw or not to screw issue I have been mentioning on another thread. With any luck they are in favor of the screw.

However, Ross, if they are your pit crew, can I come and work for you also. I will work for free.

Cheers

Jack

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Nice

Ross, I reckon they are almost as good as the girls in Pete's bar, but their
mechanics outfits give them a huge advantage. BTW where is your 40?
I thought you said they were looking at it......

You don't have to drive me crazy I'm close enough to walk...

Ross.

Now we all know what sort of caused the "upright" failure. Not sure about that footwear for heel & toe action.

Cheers Jac mac.

I don't reckon they're any good for fast pit times, they're all too preoccupied with what their hair looks like ! :bash:

Chris P, I like your thinking lol

CliffBeer

CURRENTLY BANNED
Kinda looks like they wetted down their nomex "suits" for a little extra flame retardent/protection during quick refueling stops....

Back