New Car for Dutch Police force

Yes, thier on track now. Have a look at the new cars for the dutch police force ..... A Spyker !

It's not really happening ..... it was only for a one time event for the dutch national police day .... ;)

Grz TheDutch !

Attachments

• SpykerPolice.jpg
    SpykerPolice.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 564
  • SpykerPolice2.jpg
    SpykerPolice2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 572
Last edited:
Hi Jos

I have no idea what sort of car the Spyker is but it just reinforces my love of the Dutch. Truly an awesome country.

Cheers

Jack

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Could this be the same company which made a car that finished the 1st Peking to Paris rally (& then was run again only a few years ago) ?

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

From what i could find in wiki the spyker got 2nd but in fact the name is almost the same (Spyker Cars) and also some other details like logo etc but they started a brand new sports car company. They are running at
le
mans for over a few years now and even bought a f1 team (former minardi).

Last edited:
spyker was yoused to be a dutch car manufactory many years ago think in the range of the old bugatti's and the same what has happend to bugatti has happend to spyker someone blew a new life in to it (they had some spare money i think )

Photos of the Spyker factory

Frank

Last edited:
never mind my Friend,

In Italy the situation is even worst:D...and this is not a joke or simply a show..they have 3 in service... (as well as in the past, Rome police had a super black Ferrari 275....ihihih)

Paolo

Attachments

• main_lambo,0.jpg
    main_lambo,0.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 375
  • lambo_polizia.jpg
    lambo_polizia.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
I am surprised that given the cars on offer the Italian equivalent of Australias traffic operation group doesn't have a massive waiting list of people trying to sign up. Imagine the piles of paper work involved as you have to report yet another "completely necessary - read completely fictional" high speed chase to the top brass.

JW

the other (for me nicer) car used by italian Police was this unique ferrari 250 GTE used by Rome's squadra mobile in 1962.
The legendary driver of this shiny black beauty was Commissario Spadafora, nearly a race pilot...able to catch outlaws with his superfast ferrari:D

..and we come back in the 60s again:)

Paolo

Attachments

• ferrari.jpeg.gif
    ferrari.jpeg.gif
    146.2 KB · Views: 342

Keith

Call that a Police car?

THIS is a Police car.....rockonsmile

Attachments

• ev_008_HGV383E_lg.jpg
    ev_008_HGV383E_lg.jpg