Stratos replica

Hi Paolo -
I have some pics somewhere of the 'Hawk' car - I'll have a look and see if I can find them...

In the mean time - here's a few of an 'original' that joined us at the Isle of Man earlier this year...:)

Attachments

• Stratos1.JPG
    Stratos1.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 2,818
  • Stratos2.JPG
    Stratos2.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 2,455
  • Stratos3.JPG
    Stratos3.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 2,213
Hi Paolo

These Hawk replicas are supposed to be very close to the original car, with owners of real Stratos' able to get many replacement parts from them. They are made to suit a range of modern engines up to 3 litre Alfa, as well as the original Dino. There is one currently for sale here in Sydney, Australia, with a 2 litre engine. Has the original pivoting side windows and all.

Dalton

the stratos is another too nice car,really didnt know available also in replicas (and looking around seems more than one manifacturer)..and according to what I found all around they seems really serious ones.

I noted they have also a nice forum (similar to our ones..)maybe some of u guys are interested as I am on such vehicle:

http://www.stratossupersite.com/forum/index.php

and here enclosed are some interesting links about this crazy car:
http://www.stratossupersite.com/

Group 4 Lancia Stratos Replica. Rallycars.info

Paolo :)

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I have a Stratos Corse unassembled kit that is for sale ...complete with an Alfa V6 donor car......inexpensive too....

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Paolo,

it is a Corse kit from the UK and has not really been started...I am a HUGE Stratos fan but I am busy making everyone elses dreams come true to be able to build this car......wah wah wah....hehe.

$17,500 with ALL the cool hard to find parts......

thank u for the link Simon...I still dream just one of your 40s..u know, the Stratos is another crazy love I have:)
Surfing around I sent an email to the german dealer about the Stratos and here enclosed is the answer I get yesterday:

Dear Paolo,
thank you very much for the inquiry about the Hawk HF, but we don't build HF 3000 anymore here in Germany. It has become to expensive, we have to quote the customer with a fully build Stratos nearly 80.000¤.
Please ask Gerry Hawkridge to quote a car for you. After building we can take the car for TÜV here in Germany. We can register the car as a HAWK or LANCIA Type HF 3000. Every car that is registered in a European country must be registered-as it is in any other (except special changes for some countrys like LHD front lights, speedometer in KM, hazard lights, ect.) That is European law !!! Feel free about asking your registration company how it will work out for you in Italy. We already registered cars for Austria, France, Belgium and Switzerland
Gruß

...o_O...80.000 (euros I think)for a finished car is a little too much.

Paolo

Back