• pic13284.jpg
    pic13284.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 375

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I'd replace the gaskets and clean the heads and valve covers. If you try to tighten a valvecover to stop the leak, you may warp it thereby blowing your cover..

Keith

That's a very clever play on words Randy...:D

However, I would say leave the oil leak as is.

What if you were to ride it down the drive just when your wife came sneaking in and some oil from the leaking rocker cover got on the tyre?

What if, eh? :shrug:

Perhaps your wife took the bike and blew a seal, then brought it back without you knowing? Affairs with other species is generally frowned upon in modern society though.

two nuns are driving through transalvania when a vampire drops onto the bonnet of their car. quick says one nun, show him your cross. so the other nun rolls down her window and shouts get of my car you b@stard

or

Dracula is out on the prowl and all is going well when he is hit by a salmon sandwich. Surprisingly it hurts him when it hits, but he thinks nothing of it.
He is walking along when he is hit by a vol-au-vent. This hurts him too.
Suddenly a hail of other canapes rains down on him, each sucking a bit more of the life force out of him.
He is lying on the ground, unable to move, when out of the shadows comes........

Buffet the Vampire Slayer. :D

Back