Ferrari Formula 1 2002 replica..

A quick summary with just the important details would be good for me. I only speak two languages, English and Australian, though I can catch a word or two of American.

Otherwise a link to a decent translation engine would be good. I've given up on Babelfish, though I really love the name. (RIP Douglas)

:)

Tim.

If you're partial to the humour inherent in bad translation then do a Babelfish on the above site. :)

eg: "the car from Formula One was the flower to the eyelet"
and: "The Ferrari F2002 was "furnishings pieces, to arrange in one villa like is made for a picture; those models are alone works realized from an honest craftsman, than the sun has been earned living working in the light of "."

:)

Tim.

ehehe..ok will try traslate some,but u all wellknow how is my english:)..so dont laugh..

..some Ferrari formula 1 F2002 replica were found in Sicily (article date is june 2006),they only missed engine and trasaxls, and of course the authorization from Ferrari to make such,and all this operation involved a lot of people(mostly from south italy) and Modena police.
The value for each of those replica was for 27.000 usd and police also arrested the 2 customers of this anyway very good sicilian artigian.

Some pictures found on internet and a calling directly to Maranello factory made policemans arrested the president of ex ferrari club "passione rossa" mr. F.B. a car dealer in Rome, already showing in his showroom one of those masterpieces.
The formula one car attract a lot of potential buyers,and this dealer also asked money just to see the car.
The "crappy" Ferraris were identical in shape, colors, dimensions and markings to the real thing, and police is still trying to know where those pieces are from...maybe from some ferrari sub supplier.

The cars will be now examinated from real ferrari experts.

(the second part I will traslate later..now is "spaghettini alla carbonara " time here. Buon appetito e a dopo :)

...after carbonara and some good fresh white wine I'm back again with the trasl.;)

...the producer of these replicas anyway doesnt agree with such decision,cause says his cars are products with his name "Barbuto cars",done only for showcases and without any porpouses of being a REAL replica (no engine and no trasmission..probably only a good fiberglass shape,obtained with one of the many big scale models of the Rosse, also I have in my shop a wonderful 1/5 R/C car that is nearly perfect in shape and proportions,also cause ALL formula one are too similar..).
And from his factures he try demostrate that are Barbuto cars and not ferrari cars (reminds me someone else producing NOT ferrari....but..ok..I give up..better..;) ).
The meaming of such cars is only to show up as u make with a "mona lisa" inside your villa or your garden,and can never be converted into a real moving car.
Tyres come from Germany,wheels come from Catania..he is just an honest worker (family, old mamma and "bambina"-daughter- to grow up..u know..)
He also tried to advise Ferrari factory about "barbuto producions", but they neither answer to his email(do not think is such news to know Ferrari staff are the greates assholds in the world,the uglyiest scene in my life I've seen ALWAYS done by theme..also against handicap people...too bad.:mad: )

Mr. Antonio Ghini (Ferrari public relations) anyway told now they are curious to see the real similitudes between the real one and those 2 clones.
He already knows the Ferrari replica reality (are u SO sure mister Ghini?...od u just say the usual italian BS as I suspect?)but says also until today no one never dares to duplicate a formula one (maybe cause in UK is even still impossible to be on the road with a formula car?...wonder)
In 2005 they created the "Scuderia Ferrari club" that is the reunion of all ferrari clubs here,and the people there is scheduled by police:eek: even to avoid illegals and trademarks abuse as this one.
Doing this,they lost many many great collectors..usually moved only by passion.

:) traslation done.

Btw...wasnt the F2002 the Ferrari bronken in 2 pieces in Laguna Seca by american new rich owner? (they told carbon fiber had an expiry date..:confused: ..so ferrari is as "prosciutto di parma" or "parmigiano reggiano"..at all).
How many money can I earn if I will become the Ferrari foreign public relation manager...ihihihi?:rolleyes:

..and after all this..more than ever: I LOVE GT40srockonsmile

Thanks Paolo!
Your english is way better than my italian! Hell, it's probably better than my american. Autrailian isnt so hard .... but I've givin up entirely trying to understand the Irish. (Did you ever understand a word of what Joey Dunlop would say after a victory at Isle of Man ???)

Thanks Paolo!
Your english is way better than my italian! Hell, it's probably better than my american. Autrailian isnt so hard .... but I've givin up entirely trying to understand the Irish. (Did you ever understand a word of what Joey Dunlop would say after a victory at Isle of Man ???)

Think Joey is simply God on earth.....maybe a little too fool to win that way such race.:eek:
Incredible the courage of those pilots,the Irish will be probably as our Naploli people..so cool and soo deeply in the part:).
I simply do not understand ONE word...but smile anyway:)

Thank u for the kindly words(waiting only Keith and Frank Catt...ihihihi...still laugh about my "fast unlocker"),just I hope the story will be clear

Keith

This one Paulo?

Attachments

• 42555-Idoneturn6allwrong.JPG
    42555-Idoneturn6allwrong.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 313
mammasantissima sì.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

the picture is anyway impressive cause the car seems really unassembled as a toy (all steering wheel and dashboard is completely missing) and the back misses only a wheel and the main wing (so not a broke due to a hard crash.)
That point should be the most resistant one in the formula one monocque (that part saved Michael schumacher life in silverstone GP..).

Is really impressive, only hope the guy inside is ok..

Last edited:
WTF

can you imagine what its was going o his head when the thing started to fall apart lol

a video would be cool, but i can't find a darn one

Could this be Laguna Seca? (just down the road from me). Did someone say some guy wrote an F1 Ferrari off there? If so, is this the guy? What was the story? What corner? How the hell did he do this?

He'll never get sponsorship for that white helmet with these kind of results! :)

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
2005 Monterey Historics...Fritz Kroymans 2003 F399...During Parade Laps

Kinda reminds me of the Picture of the Maser on its roof that Paolo posted!

GACK!
On a parade lap?.....Now THAT's a feat you can be proud of.
I think the embarassment would have killed me if ...... sitting in my F1 car half undressed in front of the world on a parade lap. :p

Paolo,

Great translation after spaghetti alla carbonara and a bottle of white wine? Was it Frascati !!

Also, thanks for the great updates about the misuse of the Ferrari trademark. Good to keep our heads in order.

Ciao
Dom

Back