At last my children become useful!

Malcolm

Supporter
Today was the first day ever when Rebecca was able to hold a spanner in the cockpit while I undid a bolt from underneath the car. She will be 5 later this week. And it really speeded up the job! A moment to be recorded in my books.

Malcolm

Supporter
She first drove my tractor at 22 months! Grace started driving the tractor at 24 months. Of course this is all "driving" relative to age. Rebecca and I talked about her drving the 40 when she was older. She wants to do it and I would be most happy with that. By the time she can formally be allowed to drive the car will be 27 years old! Just as well it isn't an original car.

HHHMMMMM..............23 and 26 years old and still at home!
I love them dearly, but I was married with two children, a house and a mortgage by 23!....how times have changed!
Simon

Malcolm

Supporter
I did things the other way round, got the toys in the garage and then got the toys for the house! Anyone got a JCB, I may need help digging my way out of this hole.....

HHHMMMMM..............23 and 26 years old and still at home!
I love them dearly, but I was married with two children, a house and a mortgage by 23!....how times have changed!
Simon

LOL Simon,live with parents is lovely cheap,..u just have to help (sometimes) in house works,but it is really comfortable and u have a great service without pay any penny;).
...and be sure, when they will be out..u will dream theme 2 there again (happened to me too eheh...before all saying PAOLO GO OUT..then..paolo..plz come for dinner.kmoon..:eek:)

Back