A&P Services

Hello All,

Not quite sure where this should go so I'll put it in the infamous Paddock !

I need to get some side work real bad as I need funds for a '40 project.

This primarily concerns folks in the northeast USA, as this is where I am located, but I will take vacation from my primary job to travel and provide the requested services.

I am a 25 year veteran of the US corporate aviation industry (A&P, I/A)
I have Factory training on several large airframes and engines;
Dassault 900 EX with Master Technician Rating
Dassault 2000 EXEasy
Dassault 20F
Sikorsky S76 C+
Challenger 601
With associated engine initials well as extensive avionics training and light aircraft experience.

I will help with any project large or small.
My rates are below the big shop rates...

Hope some of you wealthy '40 owners can pass this to the right people or maybe you own a light aircraft and want some new blood signing your MX logbooks.

Thanks,
Scott

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
I used to sell a lot of parts for a 67 Mustang and a 58 Thunderbird to a certain "Admiral, Rene Bloch", head of the French Navel Nuclear Force. A very nice gentleman who often had the parts shipped to the French Navel Attache at the UN or or sometimes to JFK for Air France to load aboard a Concorde.

As I got to kmow him somewaht better over the years, I asked him where he happened to acquire two US cars in France. He told me he was given them by his uncle. Sometime later, he happened to tell me his uncle's name..........................Andre Dessault!!!!!

Rick

Scott, Have you checked out Plymouth Airport? They are in the process of building three new large hangers for jets. There seems to be more and more jets there every year. I'm dating myself here, but I've seen that airport go from a Fairchild24, Waco UPF7, Bellanca Cruisair to the bis jets, amazing! There might be something there for you.

Scott,

Good luck with your pursuit!

Some time ago, I remember you posting your idea of a 510 project. At the time, I thought that type of project would be killer difficult. Now that you posted your technical skill level, the 510 project seems not so difficult.

Regardless if you go the 510 or 40 route, I am sure the end product will be a masterpiece. Just keep us posted on how you are doing, OK?

Thanks Gary !

Hope you are feeling better and things are going well for you.

You can rest assured when I finally build a mid engine car it will be documented here in a build forum. It will have lots of airplane parts on it too !

Cheers,
S

Scott,

Thanks. Right now, its going pretty well.

I start my Chemo Therapy on June 4th, and my Radiation Treatment on June 29th. Looks like it will be about a 3 month haul for me (but not every day during that duration), so I expect to be feeling on the yucky side mid-June to August. What a way to spend a Summer........but, its better than the alternative.

Come to think of it Scott, with you having so much talent and knowledge about planes, are you going to be the next Jim Hall, and start a new trend of race cars like Jim did? Can I get your autograph now?

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Gary,

Good to hear you are going to fight and win !!!

I know you will be in the thoughts and prayers of the members here.

I'm no Jim Hall. That was an uplifting comment though !

GOD BLESS, and take care.

Scott

Scott, Yes! I'll be there! I'm making a LMP body right now for a customer in Canada. I have to go to keep up with the technology, get some ideas and check out the competition.

FRP,

Cool !

I'll be there @ 6PM on thursday eve. to get a good camping spot for the weekend.

I will be at the back straight, right before the uphill.

Look for a light blue 16' "Canned Ham" with a white chevron on both sides.

See you there !

Regards,
S

Back