real OT, italian poll about the nicest ferrari ever..

Paolo,

Each one of Calvin Green's cars is on my favorite list, except that he missed:
250 SWB, Daytona, and everyother berlinetta that Ferrari made !!!

yep,
is always incredible to se such polls done probably for the mass and not for real carnut as we all are.
Almost all the nicest ferraris are outside that list...eheh. (and what about 250 California);)

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I'm lost trying to decipher Italian, but I see my favorite, the 246 Dino, is in the list (???--at least I saw it in the text). IMHO, the 246 Dino is second only to the GT40 in beauty, whether sitting still or moving. I prefer the hardtop to the targa model.

Doug

Pete K.

GT40s Supporter
Doug, I agree completely; the 246 coupe is beautiful! It rates right up there with the GT40, 917, and P3/4.

But... is the 246 a Dino or a Ferrari? :)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
355f1

Attachments

• DSCN1076.jpg
    DSCN1076.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 273
think is always a mess decide the nicest ferrari.
Some are really incredible..for me Ferrari is mainly a race car factory, so I usually like too much the not streetable cars.
They are also incredible makers of prototypes..too often forgiven as the incredible 333 sp, done for Imsa and then leaved to Moretti staff without ANY real help from factory.
The car remains incredible for numbers and performance
http://http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.php?file=car.php&carnum=627

isnt she too nice and too brutal?;)

Attachments

• 627-2.jpg
    627-2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 279
288 GTO. The beginning of the horse power race.
Great Nicola Materazzi, the designer ( F40 as well )
Ciao
Wanni

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
After the second bottle of the Barossa Valley's finest, I think and hope that if the tradition continues:pepper: the finest and most beautiful Ferrari is yet to be built. I hope I'm around to see it.......

thats right Pete:)
new design can be really wonderful, and the last trend seems a return to muscolar shapes typical from 60s sportscar (for me..the back of Cobra and gt40 reminds a LOT girls curves...am I nut?).

Hope only they will return use the "carrozzieri" pencil...people able to draw wonderful lines over non living mechanic parts.

A big mistery for me remains beloved BMW Germany.
They have a too great design studio..but they prefer ask and pay people as Chris Bangle to draw and destroy some of the better cars done today (thanks god seems from last 3 serie coupè they have retouched bangle pukes..).
have a look at the new incoming BMW serie 7..and look at the ugly one u can buy today, really NOWAY..

I like quite a few, but if i had to choose

Production ferrari it would be :
Ferrari Daytona, and a very close second, the Dino.

Concept cars
Ferrari Mythos

Race cars
Ferrari P4, the most sensual car ever!!!

La " BUGATTI EB 112 " made in Campogalliano, is the greatest work done by Giorgetto Giugiaro for the best rolling chassis.
V12 - 6,0 L - 520 HP - 290 Km/h - permanent 4 wd where 3 Torsen units were handling a 2.2 TONS limousine with 3.100 mm of wheel base.
This is not engineering anymore.....this is ART.

Back