difference between the oceans

Dear menbers,

What me as Dutchman must get of my mind is the hugh differance in speaking (writing) in Europe and America and England.
On fora in Holland you can write every word in the vocabulary, also on the tele you hear every word on the vocabulary.
When a American report is tranmitted we translate the beebs.
So i can understand Wanni.
I see him like a prototype of the Italian behind his computer typing and waving his hands in the air.
I love those people, they are the oposite of the Dutch.
I have don't know any Australian people is i af no opinion of them.
I think i will not write to you my friends on the Dutch way, but keep a low profile.
I will not hurt anybody's feelings or moral.

Regards,

Lucas

Lui dice che ama gli italiani, e non vuol offendere nessuno.

Ciao Paolo.

LOL..., but if he says all italians move hands while talking that is not so nice (just kidding..);)

Maybe I've found a pic of wanni on Evo uk (page 158)..not so sure, but is a similar guy near Pagani Zonda transaxle,and wherever there is a big expensive high torque gearbox..maybe?....:rolleyes:

Attachments

• wanni.jpg
    wanni.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 357
Paolo,

No, Dutch men are not like that. They don't care if you move your hands !!

I can't believe that you have so many posts on GT40S !!! Thanks for your time, care, and interest in promoting cars that actually were famous before you were born !!!!

My all time favorite old time cars are the Bugatti T35, and T57 Atlantic Coupe. One lived about 10 miles from me in Dudley, but it was sold before I came here. The only one I ever saw was at Autostadt in Wolfsburg Germany, at the VW Museum.

Ciao
Dom

:D :D :D eheheh Dom, I think I start to hate all the staff (Ron..Lynn, almost all North carolina, all uk guys, Frank, Roy, Fran,..all all..)They gave me this illness, and this passion is becoming a real problem here.:D .
I use the forum as a starting page everyday and is always the last website I check when I close the pc(as well as that cool p4 forum...too nice and soo secret)

Maybe the problem is in the real possibility to have one of those dreamcars oneday,and my knowledge in those is growing day after day(all the builders forum are so terribly near to the costruction of a big scale model kit as mine ones..)
Before I was an "ordinary" carnut..now I am completely lost, also my friends say is nearly impossible to talk to me about cars cause I always end the discussion with "ehhh ma la Gt40rockonsmile ...":D and they all hate me today:D.(then I start move hands in the air too...).

Consider for my work I am always in full immersion between model kits and stunning already assembled cars for sale,so...when I do not look the pc, my eyes look at a Giant 1/12 gulf ford GT in my showcase (that I definitely refuse to sell..LOL...).
Really ONLY 2 things in my mind....cars and FIGA (italian slang to describe pretty ladies,mostly nordic look....).
:squint: ..can this be a problem coming from my Emilia romagna blood??

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
:squint: ..can this be a problem coming from my Emilia romagna blood??
PROBABLY.
Paolo - I think you need to see a trick cyclist (Psychiatrist) to help you with this addiction. But you would probably infect him with your enthusiasm as well, so that might not work. Maybe you should devote one day each week to sitting/lying down in a completely darkened cool room and stop thinking about Nordic women and sports cars for 24 hours.
Seriously though, Keep the fun and keep the posts going. Always interesting and never boring.
Dave M

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Paolo,
I have to agree with David your passion is too strong for aversion therapy to be effective. Your prodigiuos posting and obvious love for the GT40 and 'FIGA' shows it, and it is not possible or necessary to change your Emilia romagna blood, which is far too strong to resist.
So, you are lost, with no hope of return to sanity.:D As are we all.

Therefore, I propose, that you carry on - devote your life as an Ambassador for the GT40. Focus your efforts on attaining the dream of your own GT40, and use your Italian charm to find a beautiful figa who wants to share the reality of that dream together with you. Then you will truly be in GT40/figa heaven.rockonsmile

Dave

Back