I'm Getting Married

Yep! While on a sunset cruise in Hawaii last October, I asked my girl if she would marry me to which she said "YES!" Our wedding is set for June 9th.

We've been together almost 4 years now. It will be the second time for both of us. Together we have 4 kids - 26, 22, 16, and 14. She has been very supportive of my GT40 build and has jumped in and helped.

Together.jpg

Cheers
Bill D

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Condolences to your fiancee :) :) :) I mean congratulations to the both of you! Enjoy your celebration and the honeymoon.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Bill!!!!

Now you're going to have to top that Sunset Cruise in Hawaii for the Honeymoon - that'll be tough!!!

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations, Bill, and wishes for many years of happiness. You make a great looking couple!

Doug

Congratulations also from Italy.
You are more lucky then your wife ( joking )
All the best.
Where do you go for the honey moon?
Think.....Venezia, Firenze, Pisa, Perugia, Roma and the last 2 days.....Parigi.
Ciao and enjoy the life.
Wanni

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Excellent news, Bill.

Heck, we all knew you'd landed a good one! It's a rare woman who's as supportive as she has been of you and your passion for that mistress in the garage.

Congrats and best wishes to you and your bride, my friend. Any chance that the GT40 will provide the wheels for your wedding trip?

Best,

T.

Congrats Bill ! Wish you two the best. I can't believe it will be twenty five years for us in August. Man! where does the time go?

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations Mr. Bill....

"Oh no....Mr. Bills gonna do it..."

Enjoy the celebration!

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Well done Bill, congrats to you both.
Now you can build her a car too, you know that project she always wanted...:D

Back