Biggest DumbAss I've seen in a long time...

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Don't know what to say.......... I think dumb ass may be an understatement.

Nice air though. Reminds me of a skiing T-shirt I used to have "you can't get hurt in the air". His landing looked like a bitch...that's for sure!!!

And here is one more, not bike or crash related but definitely hits on the natural selection harmony.

West Virginia Sling Shot

Holy crap - That looks superb !! :D
I hate to say it, but I'd love to have a go on that. Just need the air bag on the ground first... :rolleyes:

I've seen most of these before, but have to say that big dirt bike jump made me wince. I've had some hard landing myself overthe years, but nothing that big...

Ron Earp

Admin
I swear I saw something similar from the UK - a catapult used to sling people through the air into a net. Stupidity knows not geographic bounds....

I believe these clips are the pre-qualifiers for future Darwin Awards....

Further proof we need to clean up the gene pool!:rolleyes:

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
I swear I saw something similar from the UK - a catapult used to sling people through the air into a net. Stupidity knows not geographic bounds....

Ron, well it definitely wasn't me:) ; how about the old circus Human Cannonball act, I did a search and came up with this one. So there are professional DumbAss (with all due respect to professional stunt men and women) out there too:D

http://www.humancannonballs.com/video.htm

The professionals say 'dont try this at home folks' , but of course, there is always someone who will

Regards

Back