VW Advert.

Keith

"
You scored 1 out of 23

Well done. You are a low risk candidate. You'll be glad to know that you're neither in a midlife crisis nor are you heading for one."

That's because I would have had a maximum score 20 years ago...and been divorced twice since then......at the cost of at least 1 original '40 :(

Caution comrades, caution.....:)

2 out of 23. Though using the term mid life strictly, that is = half way through, I can expect to live to 124. Falls into the fairly unlikely catagory methinks.

It seems to me, what is often identified as a mid life crisis is useually some sad b***gar who never enjoyed life anyhow trying to be superior about someone (like me;) ) who has simply never stopped enjoying exciting stuff like 500bhp just because of increasing greying/hairloss (in my case both!)

John

ps I will never own a passat

tears from laugh here:D ..i get 12 .

Only i do not agree with the final sentence:

"After that you'll always be in the right state of mind to appreciate the finely engineered and refined features of the Volkswagen Passat.."

will be ok....with GT40, not really with a VW..:D

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
I managed a score of 1 - so I guess that I'm past the mid-life crisis (must have blinked & missed it), or it's yet to kick in !!

Kimd Regards,

Peter D. (Grandpa) !

Back