Just Married

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
And the surgery was a success

Attachments

• SURGERY.jpg
    SURGERY.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 431
My wife shared a research study that said women use an average of 22,000 words a day and men use 7,000. She wondered outloud how they could do a study like that? Where would they go? Who would they interview? Who would pay for it? It must have taken a long time and seems like a lot of work for little gain. She then looked at me and asked what I thought. I said, "yeah." She got a disgusted look and said, "you don't even use 7,000 words in a day." I replied, "that's because you use all of yours and mine!"

Yep, a zipper sounds mighty fine.

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
My ex father in law once told me that there were only 2 words a man needed to get along with a woman and those words were " Yes Dear".
He said still do what you want but just tell her "Yes Dear".

The only trouble was my wife was standing beside us when he told me and from then on whenever I used his advice she would go ballistic.

She also gave me an ultimatum "its either the car or me".
I dont miss her at all.

Dimi

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
Marital bliss.....

Attachments

• closeeyes6.JPG
    closeeyes6.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 381
How about a caption competition?

I see on the Enthusiast Club thread a "guy needs a wedding lift"? any offers.

Chris.

Attachments

• Big girl.jpg
    Big girl.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 334
Since I have been on Chemo, I have been on the edge of throwing up several times.

Seeing this picture leaves no room for speculation. It is just awful.:wrongforum:

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
I always take heed of the hazardous materials information when it comes to dealing with women.....

Attachments

• women.jpg
    women.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 297

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh MY G-O-D I've gone totally BLIND!!!!!:eek:

Now if I could just erase the memory!!!!

Back