Here's the specs on the engine (sans afterburner) Here are some stats for the resulting JFS-100 Turbojet:
- Thrust: 100 lbs. thrust @ 104% N1.
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Thrust to weight ratio: 1.8:1
- Specific Fuel Consumption: 1.17 lb/lbt-hr.
- Fuel Consumption: 117 lbs/hr, 17 gallons/hr.
- Compressor Speed: 75,000 rpm
More info on this type of Kart here: TURBOKART
I'd hate to be the sap in the seat when that plastic dryer duct hose rips loose at 75,000 RPM.. It would likely suck the shirt off your back!!!