Lou Dobb's top 5 dumbest points

Lou's Top 5 ListTop 5 Dumbest Things in the Immigration Bill

5) Taxpayers will pay for the immigration lawyers for illegal aliens if working in agriculture.

4) Illegal aliens would be given legal status just one day after their application is filed even if a background check is not completed.

3) Gang members are eligible for amnesty if they renounce their gang status.

2) Borders do not have to be secure before the amnesty program begins.

1) $2,600,000,000,000 -- That is the cost the Heritage Foundation estimates to cover the retirement benefits of 12,000,000 illegal aliens if this amnesty bill becomes law.

I think they should round up all the illegal aliens and send the to Iraq for 4 years with a 12ga shotgun and if they come back, well, then they are welcome to step to the front of the line for legal immigration!

Or

Just put a few snipers on the border. Either way works for me.

Dean, you have it right. The question is how to we stop all the bleeding hearts and pols from propigating this crap? Vote them out!! Let our military fight to win!! Don't support any use of the illegals labor and forget about what you think you save with "cheap" labor.

I seem to recall threats recently made by a very tall terrorist leader of an organisation that cannot be named or the spooks will break down my door...

The threats were two fold, firstly if western countries did not leave iraq, the supply of taxi drivers would be withdrawn.

If this was unconvincing, the supply of 7-11 night managers and petrol station attendants would be withdrawn.

After the economies of the western world ground to a halt 16 hours a day, all would be theirs!

Back