The Who, Wembley arena last night

OMG!!!! FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!
The VERY BEST show I have ever been to! 2 and a half hours of pure magic. They may not be as young as they once were but they sure know how to put on a show. If you're going tonight....do you have a spare ticket? I'd go again in a heartbeat!
Simon

I agree. I saw them when they played here in Chicago a few weeks back. Daltry looked to be in great shape, and Townsend....well, he might not be jumping as high, but the "windmill" still works and he hasn't missed a lick. They are the real deal. Best performance I've seen since I saw Jimmy Hedrix in a small venue in the summer of '67. Anyone with an opportunity to see them should not pass it up.

OMG!!!! FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!
The VERY BEST show I have ever been to! 2 and a half hours of pure magic. They may not be as young as they once were but they sure know how to put on a show. If you're going tonight....do you have a spare ticket? I'd go again in a heartbeat!
Simon

I saw them in 1997 when they played my favorite piece of music, Quadrophenia, start to finish. It was a fantastic show; the band was incredibly tight, and they even had guest artists, such as Billy Idol who played the part of the "Punk," as in The Punk Meets the Godfather.

I wish I knew they were touring now.

I did read a year or so ago that someone was making Tommy into a $400 million animated movie. I can't wait for that!

Back