Help needed in Castiac Calif.

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Title says it all. Looking for a forum member who lives or will be travelling by Castiac, Calif. to pick up a part for me and eventually ship same. All help appreciated. Thanks Gregg

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Gregg,

Out of curiosity, I looked up Castiac, CA on google maps just to see where it was (I was born & raised in N. Calif. and had never heard of this town.)

Google Maps only came up with a Castiac Ln in San Louis Obispo. Can you claify this??

Lynn

Gregg,

You may get more of a response if you tell us what part (size/weight/ect) you are needing to transport, and from where to where.

Your profile does not state where you are located. Is that Lake Castiac?

Anybody that has driven down highway 5 (the main link north/south) to the city of Lost Angels knows (or is trying to forget) where Castiac is. Its the town that sits at the bottom of the Grapevine near where highway 14 (going to Willow Springs Raceway) intersects hiway 5. It's actually fairly populated now because Los Angeles continues to expand.

Thank you for attending California geography class 101 :p

PS
Santa Clara and Santa Clarita are in different end of the state (I cant count how many times I have been thought to live in southern California) <chuckle>

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Mesa,

Being from Ukiah (also lived in Gualala), I have tried to confine myself to the good end and am a propent of statehood for Norcal :) With my grandparents, several aunts & uncles and countless cousins having lived in the east bay, I am familiar with Santa Clara. Having been in the computer field hasn't hurt either :)

Lynn

Ukiah?! I actually know where that is too! Spent many a lazy summer as a kid at Clear Lake.

Regarding the State of Northern California -
During a Superbike race from California Speedway the Speed Channel announcers humiliated me in the following manner - "Mesa, a local rider from Southern California"
GACK, I almost couldnt go out in public here after that. <big grin>

Fire away Bill D and Sandy!
Ive dug a moat and installed a DMZ just south of Laguna Seca, that track is OURS!

I used to live in Castaic. It is a truck stop before leavng Santa Clarita and heading overthe grapevine as described. Castaic lake is a popular waterski lake. Jammed on the weekends. The "town" is nothing. What kind of part would you be getting from Castaic Gregg?

I just flew OVER Castaic (at 8500 feet) to get to me Oregon home. Can't do the drive anymore. Sorry-

Mike

Back