Tunes and Brews 8/25?

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Warning: shameless plug for upcoming band gig...

Heads up for anyone in the NW (USA) near Portland, OR. I'll be playing with my old band on Saturday evening 8/25 at a place called Arrivederci's. The noise will start around 8 or 9 and continue late into the evening.

The set list is inoffensive, danceable, enjoyable tunes that you can sing along to, dance with your special someone, or just listen over a pint or glass of wine. It'd be a great excuse to get a few of the GT40 people in the neighborhood together for something social.

Arrivederci's website is HERE and they are located a few hundred yards north of the intersection of Roethe Road and McLaughlin Blvd in Milwaukie, OR (about 15 min south of downtown PDX). It's a pretty respectable place with good food and a full bar of wine and beers, not exactly the bikers and leathers types of places I played while in college... If the weather is pleasant we'll be playing outside, if not we'll be inside and playing a more refined and mellow setlist. In any case, it's a guaranteed good time.

Hope to see some people there! If you're thinking about coming, email me and I'll send you my phone number to assure your drive gets you there.

Chris

Chris Kouba

Supporter
If you were thinking about attending, I just found out this event, while being open to the general public, is a fund raiser for a family where the dad/husband was severely injured in an accident in May. To this end, the tickets are $75 each and include appetizers and a pair of drink tickets.

If you're feeling generous, please still feel free to stop by and have a great time.

Back