un'italiana piu bella dell'aston martin...

questa è più bella.....
nuova maserati granturismo, for sale since end 2007.
They returned to front lines ispired to 60's models.
IMHO this is the nicest new Maserati ever seen
spotted in Riccione;) yesterday

Attachments

• DSC00339.jpg
    DSC00339.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 354
  • DSC00340.jpg
    DSC00340.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 335
  • DSC00341.jpg
    DSC00341.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 331
  • DSC00342.jpg
    DSC00342.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 326

Keith

That is definitely an Aston with a Masa badge Paulo!

By the way, is Paradiso still going strong?

:p:for me is nicer than aston, and is italiana ..ihihihi..:flameon:.
This will kill all audi, bmw and mercedes top level models.:)p:=>Marcus)
Aston DBR is wonderful (cause I love the prodrive DBR..)..the other Astons I cant see any difference from a model to another:D

Paradiso is still there,they have added a nice nightclub near (full of russian,polish and rumenian beauties;)).
15 pounds for all night long lap dance..not so bad, really

This will kill all audi, bmw and mercedes top level models.:)p:=>Marcus)

It is a beautiful car, no doubt about it. Certainly more stylish than a Merc tank and at last something different compared to your standard black 911...which here in Stuttgart seem to park on every corner.

btw, have u seen the incoming bmw serie 7?..it has a "granturismo style" too,and will be definitely a too nice car (think the actual model is the uglyiest done by Bangle,maybe he had a big headache that day).
..and with new BMW engines will be a true masterpiece, just hope they will not make it weight 2 tons..even with carbon fiber roof, bonnet and other details, full aluminium monocoques..formula one mirrors..;)

Attachments

• bmw-concept-cs.jpg
    bmw-concept-cs.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
Looks a bit like a brute, should be a very good car, despite its wheels in a pimp-my-ride style.
But the Maser (and Astons, at that) are more of a style statement to me. Hope you agree...

Sure,also the customer level can be higher than bmw target(even if that Maserati is not too expensive, scheduled for about 110.000 euros..more or less,so as a top level bmw serie 7)
I anyway liked a lot the bmw style (but I hate Chris Bangle).Still remember when Bmw was the enemy of alfa romeo in the 70s and 80s (serie 3 vs Alfetta ;))
Would be lovely to see today Alfa also just near to Bmw quality and tech level(Alfa top level engine is the Holden 3.2 liters 6 cyl...I do not consider "GT Competizione" cause thats at all a Ferrari and not an Alfa, also in prices.)
Maybe what Munchen people doesnt understand is that we LOVE so much the deep german style they had doing cars (wurstel small..medium..and big size :))

Back