Warning - this is a Scam!

Keith

Went to a Wet T Shirt competition the other day, and this is what we got. Disgraceful! You could hardly call that a T-Shirt could you!

And what happened to the shower stall? A Bud jug full of water hardly compensates, so I asked for my money back. Be warned......

Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 880
Last edited:

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
Just goes to show you can't trust anyone anymore.
I am absolutely disgusted.

When can I see more please?????????????
I need to be disgusted some more.

Dimi

Keith

Ok ok ok guys, so she did have a couple of friends, but you know the size of the scam is irrelevant really, it is just NOT on to advertise a wet T-shirt contest when they're just wearing rags, I mean really....

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 793
I'm applying for a Gov't. research grant to track down and thoroughly investigate these shameful scams.
I'm also thinking there could be a relationship with Gulf rear wheel arches somewhere here, so might get an engineering research grant application going, as well.

Dalton

Keith

You know Dalton, you may just have something there. Can you establish a connection between Gulf arches and this shameful and deceitful display?

If you can, there's got to be a fat research grant there somehere for you my friend. I urge you to be diligent....

More scams from this disgraceful misrepresentation..... T-shirt, my ass...

Attachments

• image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 700

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
What really scares me about these photos is that I have a daughter who is older than these girls.

Does this mean that I got old and nobody told me?????

I guess all I can do now is look and remember.

Dimi

Back