This will drive you mad...

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Drag the plane to the top left corner, then right click you mouse. Move the pointer to the right hand side of the red line, about a keyboard button above the floor line and hit the left mouse button, no spazmodic movements necessary. You'll probably need to adjust your aim a little but you'll get the drift!

Fifth try made 36.408m. By the twentieth try I had mad 49.164 m and done two loops. That is without Bills sneeky tricks! By the 35th try I got to 63.413 m with three loops. Using Bills trick I got to 112.967. Now it's rest time.

Last edited:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
My 7 year old son ,without seeing me try the cheat...first try 20.608m....by the 6th attempt he lucked out with a 113.202m....needless to say his old man quit trying at that point....and let him have the spoils of victory....little bugger.

Pete K.

GT40s Supporter
107.xx by using the "technique" and then decided I was wasting far too much time trying to beat Fran's 7 year old! :)

114.69m and I'm ranked 937. I wonder what the high score is?

At any rate, I was playing this game with my daughter and it motivated us to google up a paper airplane site, build a few variations, and spend a very pleasant hour out on the lawn this afternoon throwing paper airplanes around. Thanks Paul!

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
I think it is more addictive with the cheat... :)

My record is now 114.701 and I am 797 global rank..

near..:D

Attachments

• aero.jpg
    aero.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 274
Back