Ferrari and a dead boy

mamma mia, its really incredible. :(
I still believe is a scam or something pumped by press, this is Italy guys ferrari lawers can be ugly fellows, but we are talking of a dead guy..kmon.
If this will be true there will be a GREAT article on italian news, and surely also television will talk of this.
Until I will read something here I still (cant) believe this is true.
Waiting to hear maranello side of history...

will be really too sad

Last edited:
Paolo, I´m with you on that one.
Each story has got two sides, which should both be known.
No Ferrari-bashing intended.

(They certainly wouldn´t care anyway...)

yes, but I am scared cause everything can be possible my friend.
I've seen with my eyes how UGLY is the usual behave of Ferrari staff,and too often prefer look at competition from foreigners side, also if my heart is obviously with reds.
Completely different is the british (or even better the nut:) )german approach to enthusiast fan and supporters.
Nobody threat me and all my friends so bad as Ferrari did.

And lawers are usually the worst human beings on planet earth, :(

It sounds to me like Ferrari is more concerned with the urn maker making a profit by selling products based on their logo, than with the dead boy's urn design. If he hadn't "gone commercial" with the design I doubt anything would have come of it. Trademarks are easy to loose if you don't protect them (Jello, Asprin, Yo-Yo & Zipper come to mind) and a logo is usually trademarked. I don't know anything about Italian law, but I'd think a one-off decoration for non-comercial use would fall under the Fair Use provision of the trademark laws. I think I'd cut Ferrari some slack on this one unless they go after the child's family.
Marcus-
Lawyers are like soldiers; they're usually disdained until you really need one. Then they're heros.

Back