Am I getting old or what???

Was at the Revivial today at Goodwood and looking through the pictures this evening, I cam across what looks like a flippin young driver....

How old do you rekon this Driver is????:eek::eek::eek:
(ps - I don't know, I will try to find out tomorrow and I'll post what was being driven then!)

Attachments

• HOW OLD.jpg
    HOW OLD.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 373

Malcolm

Supporter
I think that is Jonny Cocker. He is about 20 and won the British GT championship 2 or 3 years ago when he was 17/18. He looks 14, if that! But bloody hell can he drive. Was on a track day with him with RMA and he turned up with his 997 GT3 RS race car and was soooooo fast..... they booted him off as he was using the day for proper testing and not a track day. Talented lad.

Hmmmm - I'm not convinced yet - looked up Jonny Cocker on Google and did'nt look like him to me and if it was then he's got younger as the chap above looks about '12' to me :D:D (no offense intended should he ever actually read this...:))

Could be Michael Lyons, who is just 16 and races a Surtees TS9 in Grand Prix Masters alongside his parents Frank and Judy. There is a picture of him in the latest Motorsport magazine.

I rekon you're right Ken - we heard something on the radio about an Olly Bryant and thought it might be him, as they said he also drove his parents extensive historic Forumla 1 collection.... Lucky boy....!

Oh and they said he's 15 !! - with 8 mths to go till he's 16...

Attachments

• babyface2.jpg
    babyface2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 268

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Di, lets me read it, two reasons.
1. These days I need all the help I can get.
2. She doesn't care where I get my appetite as long as I eat at home.;)

Back