You know you are getting old when....

Ron Earp

Admin
Slowly but surely it has happened.

Little by little, the number of waters and other "non beer" drinks has increased in the garage refrigerator. It started years ago with maybe only one bottle of water amongst 60 beers. But the waters have gained ground, as well as the Gatorades and diet Pepsis.

I noticed the change this morning. The RCR Lola is off getting caged and I have my new Z motor in the garage for assembly. I went to get a drink this morning and saw the non-beer population had increased dramatically.

Never fear, they are still in the minority but with the big 40 coming next year I don't know how long they will remain that way!

Definite signs of age....

Ron, just wait till you hit the big 50. More water and a bottle of advil on top of the fridge

I knew this Forum would come in handy one day, what is 'Advil', & how do I find room for a fridge in my w/shop? Im way past 50 & concerned that I might have missed something--s.
Jac Mac

Pete K.

GT40s Supporter
You know you are getting old when you replace the "just in case" condom in your wallet with a "just in case" band-aid. ;)

My dad used to say you know you're getting old when cops and pro ballplayers start looking young. Thought that was funny when I was 20 something. No so much now.

the best thing about getting old and needing bifocals......if you turn them up-side-down, all women have large breasts and small waists!:)

Some kid comes up to you and asks '' Whats Up'' and you answer '' Nothin Lately''.

or '' Hows it Hangin'' & you have to have a look!

Jac Mac

My daughter brought to my Father-in-laws attention that his fly was down.

His reply seriously surprised us all,......"If it can't get up, it can't get out!"

Priceless,

Back