We all need one of these

Not yet another Retro Encabulator manufacturer. Don't we have enough of 'em flooding the market already? I mean, just yesterday the cleaning lady was telling me how all her Retro Encabulators seem to show a tendency to luminate their helical concave balljoint trimentors when placed within proximity of eachother. And that maliable logarithmic casing? Its old hat. My little nephew showed me an old article in Retro Encabulators Weekly on how to make one out of an old shoe box. And as we all know, the home built ones won't transpose your panametric fans into a parallel motion as would the insoluble ones, so the tradeoff costs are far more devisive... but that's just stating the obvious I guess ;)

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Original Specification Parts

Attachments

• gt40 002.jpg
    gt40 002.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 345
Down here in Oz, where our water circulates the opposite way going down the plughole (Coriolis effect), the late Peter Brock once fitted a polarizer device to his modified Brock Holdens. Supposedly aligned all the car molecules and made the systems operate better. Had a great falling out with General Motors Holden over that one. But a Retro Entabulator makes sense. Why didn't he think of that?

Dalton

In the middle of his rivetting presentation I believe I heard him say something about fluxes.

However I think the whole thing was a load of flux!

Neal

Lifetime Supporter
Good one James!

I work with a number of Rockwell Automation people and it's hilarious when you bring up the Retro Encabulator. Urban legend has it that the film was one take, no practice!

Back