Your theme song

I was reading a post by a friend of mine on ClubCobra about her cars and the songs that she has given to them as a "theme" or a statement about each one and I thought to myself that I had done the same thing. I think it is interesting to see how the songs have changed for each car. I wonder what that means?

My B&B cobra was " My 409" by the beach boys. That car HAD a radio so I could actually listen to it while I cruised around. This car was my first cobra. I really didn't do track events.

The next car was the "98" car from Hurricane. That was "Dr Feelgood" from Motley Crew. The irony is that the car had more engine trouble than any car I have ever had!

The Kirkam FIA was "To hot to Handle" by the black crows. When you here that song you have to go fast! Awesome car, great theme song!

The GT 40 has been plagued by the reoccurance of "Hell's Bells" By AC/DC. Everytime I am in the garage working on the car I hear that song. That song is loud, raw, screaming, head banging, wave your fist in the air, kick your ass good. That is my GT40.
freak6.gif

Anyone have similar theme's?

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
Scott, good choice....

Mine would be 'Back in Black' AC/DC which is where I hope my bank balance will be soon.....

Andy

Think I´d go with "Antisocial" by Anthrax when running a carburetted engine, extreme valve overlap and empty (read:no) silencers or "Highspeed Dirt" by Megadeth when running an old school mechanical fuel injection and high CR...

Back