Do you remember Oliver?

Attended the Vintage Ford & Mustang Show at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL today and met and interesting guy. You may remember him as Oliver. He says he got his a$$ kicked off the forum a while ago about the RF fiasco. Very personable and intelligent guy with a very nice dark blue RF Mark I.
Anyway, we had fun doing touring laps as we where the only two 40's there and did a little side by side jousting. Oliver got flagged off for passing. It was hard holding the speed down as my car just wanted to GO! It just handled beautifully.

Mike

Attachments

• AutobahnGT401.jpg
    AutobahnGT401.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 421
Yeah,....Anywho..... I forgot to tell you, Oliver said to say hello to his many buddies on the forum and to tell you he'll be returning soon. LOL

Mike

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
With the 20 20 vision of hindsight Oliver was spot on with his questions and comments about RF, perhaps not the most diplomatic of characters but I for one thought he was a straight shooter.

Not sure if it is the same person, but someone on the forum was wanting to get ahold of him to obtain a copy of a Weber Tune-up CD I think he offered forum members at one time.

I myself do not have a Weber equipped car, but would like a copy to educate myself on the subject.

If it happens to be the same person, and he returns to the forum, I'd like to make contact with him to see if any copies of the Weber Tune-up CD are available.

Yeah, its the same guy. As a matter of fact, he had a rather exotic Ferrari-inspired computer controlled Weber set-up where the trumpets were set at a
45 degree angle rather than straight up.

Mike

Think he posted a photo of that set-up not long before he vacated the Forum, made a comment along the lines that at least he got something out of RL I think!

Jac Mac

Keith

But he thought it was unique. When someone else posted a photo of a similar set up he was a tad miffed which perhaps highlighted another spot of RL generated "Irish Mist".

Back