For everybody hating ferrari

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter
One thing I can not understand is in a country whose government could stand to make a lot of money by confiscating these illegal vehicles and selling them they resort to spending money just destroying these cars.

The fact is they have already penalised the crooks just by confiscating the vehicles and by selling the cars could make a lot of money which could be used for other needed purposes or to aid the fight against crime rather than senseless destruction.

Only my 2 cents worth.

Dimi

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Obviously the owner didn't deliver the brown paper bag full of cash to the Police Chief on time. Made me want to cry watching it. But the guy on the back hoe was very gentle with his bucket, new windows and dash and its as good as new.
And the press got their story about how Thailand is doing the job fighting crime..............:dead::dead:

If that sounds cynical, yes I am.:eek:

They should start a program like the USA, and use these cars in undercover/sting operations, or by local police departments to cut the cost of budgets for rolling stock.

Malcolm

Supporter
I have come across the chap who has the contract for collecting cars in my area in the UK that are un taxed. He expects to collect about 10 to 15 cars a day. If not sorted, these cars too will get crushed. Never guessed there would be as many as that around here.

Back