from ferrariland..

...I go on with my educational program to people only looking at ferrari:D
So this morning I've placed in my showcase this beauty from GMP:lol:, Dan Gurney Car, from 1967;)

Attachments

• DSCF0001.jpg
    DSCF0001.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 284
  • DSCF0002.jpg
    DSCF0002.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCF0003.jpg
    DSCF0003.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCF0004.jpg
    DSCF0004.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 294
  • DSCF0005.jpg
    DSCF0005.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 277

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Very nice!!!! I can't wait till I get to start collecting my 1:18 scale models again. Actually, I need a place to put the ones I have now... Haha

Paolo, Why do you hate Ferraris so much? Don't you know Hate is a terrible thing? I love Ferraris. LOL

Mike:D

Paolo, Why do you hate Ferraris so much? Don't you know Hate is a terrible thing? I love Ferraris. LOL

Mike:D

eheh Mike, nono..I dont hate ferraris (an italiano really cant, u know), just think sometimes ferrari owners and drivers just want to show up the status of the wallet.

I think real Ferrari was "Commendatore" one(and Luigi Chinetti amercan brench)...he made production cars just to pay his race team.Many people I know met him when in life,really a too strange fellow and a too carismatic man.
Think I agree to the 300% of the things he did....and simply adore his book "Piloti,che gente"

always keep in mind "to think different" here is really hard.
I do, and I love american engines:)and british cars. (bot own 2 german ones:confused: :D).

Back