Thank u arnold!

Politics must be hard on a person :)

Attachments

• arnold_schwarzenegger_fat.jpg
    arnold_schwarzenegger_fat.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 292
Arnold is one of my idols (at least as sportsman..I dunno really how is he going there in California with u guys..really hope a good politic,surely not so easy.).
Being from 1947 and with some heart problems it is obvious he is a little down in physic today.

Forever he will remain the hero from "pumping Iron" (dont laugh:D...today I spend one hour in prepare that too cool t shirt he had with written over ARNOLD IS NUMERO UNO...:D DEFINITELY TOO COOL).
Arnold is Numero Uno - Home
And looking at his video he is much more balanced in muscle mass proportions than modern body builder in Mister Olympia.

I remeber I've seen him for real in 1994,cause 10 meters from here I have the Calvin Klein USA factory building,and what really impressed me in Arnold was his 1,90 meters tall:eek:.

another video for whom is interested (ok..I know all this doesnt matter so much with gt40s..I know ;):

YouTube - Arnold Pumping Iron

I agree he definitely had an amazing physique. Sorry it was not my intent to belittle your hero or your goals in any way.

Tim

TimB - how could you!

I started weight training 25 odd years ago and read a lot of Arnold's books on the subject. Busted my shoulder a year ago and only been to the gym a few times since. Better now, but very hard to find the time with all these competing priorities I seem to have...

Back