A dilemma (NSFW)

Which of these 2 would you rather be caught down a back street with?

Check out more weird and wonderfull kit cars here - PriceOfHisToys.com - Kit Car and Hand Built Vehicle Blog, Gallery, and Classifieds

Cheers

Fred W B

laser917a-6.jpg

Last edited:
Re: A dilemma

Better to be safe than sorry......i would choose the model with the air bags.....speacially those over size ones they fit to American models

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter

This dilemma is easily solved with Tequila, which will make the street light question moot.

Sandy

Dimi Terleckyj

Lifetime Supporter

I would choose the car.

It would get me into a whole lot less trouble than the other one.

Also when I have had enough I can just put it back in the garage and close the door ready for the next time I feel the urge.

Dimi

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Neither, I think they are both way out of proportion! Jeez, quick someone hand me the Tequila.rockonsmile

TonyM

Lifetime Supporter

Interesting, I've never seen a Mercedes emblem presented quite like that before....and now everytime I see a Mercedes this picture will pop into my head....!!!

Thank you.....:):):):):)

Both a bit tacky for my tastes, but I'd take 'em for both for a test-run even if I wouldn't buy. Pete, you're obviously a man of previously hidden taste and distinction. Yours look much better!

I was never much of a fan of tequila, but I was in Bali last week and introduced to Jose Cuervo - very nice. Matter of fact, I'm having one right now...

I think the top picture was taken around 1980 (Judging by the tasteful paint job).
So I expect both are a bit more rough around the edges now.

Now I'm too young to remember :D but why would it have ever been cool to paint your car like that, unless you wanted to pretend it was a ski boat perhaps?

Back