new nurburgring rekord- Zonda

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Paolo that was great to watch. A couple of tiny mistakes along the way and one missed gear change so he could have gone even quicker.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
It may have been one of Wanni's gearboxes in that car, and if so - well done that man..

Last edited:
Wanni mentioned the car and lap in another thread on here. SWEET sounding car at full chat! Only if the camera was a little higher in the car - the dash wouldnt have blocked so much of the scene! Poo.

Nice quality video nonetheless, nice, nice track.

Hey boys,
watch the video in you tube.
Please appreciate that the mate who was driving has not missed one gear change.
How quick it is in shifting??????
GearFox.....outstanding performance in extreme conditions........just to be polite.
Regards

DOKTOR VON ZAHNRAD

I don't know about you other folks, but anyone that can run that course for the duration of a full race is a champion, regardless of where he finishes. That tired me out just watching the clip.

One of the better on board in car camera shots I have seen. Thanks for posting that Paolo!

I don't know about you other folks, but anyone that can run that course for the duration of a full race is a champion, regardless of where he finishes.

Only one thing that might be even worse...dicing around that track amidst a bunch of Porsche and Ferrari-looneys and your own tail-wobbly 911 suffering of an oil-soaked slipping clutch.

Guess to whom that happened... still makes me shiver.

Cheers,

Marcus

:cool:
I don't know about you other folks, but anyone that can run that course for the duration of a full race is a champion, regardless of where he finishes. That tired me out just watching the clip.

One of the better on board in car camera shots I have seen. Thanks for posting that Paolo!

Amazing,
7'27" of this shaking dance with 1,5 G of forces in all the directions,,,,,,and,,,,,,600 true HP with 750 true Nm pushing from the back like a hell, generated by a 7.3L V12 AMG-Mercedes motor.
All that effort for covering 22,5 kms in less then 7 and an half minutes.
Any simulator can replicate this sensation, believe.
I was passenger on a Bugatti EB110SS, driven by Jean Philippe Vittecoq, and at that time he did the job in 8'7". At any curve you feel you are playing the Russian ROULETTE.
Friends and fans of supercars, you shall change your priorities for the next vacations.
Never your heart will stop anymore, after 1 lap made without traffic.
Ciao
Wanni

Back