Happy Birthday

Thanks Fella's, just a quiet day of too much food etc . Back to reality today. Nobody bought me the set of wiper blades that I really really need, so its fine weather motoring only for me!
cheers.

Jac Mac

Well,.........Happy Birthday, and I hope someone can get those wiper blades for you. If you were local, I'd buy ya a beer or two, but as it stands, I will just have to think about it.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
OMG--how did I miss Jac Mac's birthday?

I guess I'll have to slap the social event coordinator around a bit for this eggrevious omission--hey, wait, that's me!! Maybe this slapping around bit isn't such a good idea.

Well, then, I'll just hoist a few in your honor, Jac--you rule the roost in my books!!

Too bad you're half way around the world........

Doug

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Fella's, just a quiet day of too much food etc . Back to reality today. Nobody bought me the set of wiper blades that I really really need, so its fine weather motoring only for me!
cheers.

Jac Mac

There are some nice wiper blades on the dilemma thread

Ross Nicol

GT40s Supporter
Happy birthday Jac Mac. Whitebait Patties or a dozen Bluff Oysters for tea I presume.Hope you enjoyed the day.
Ross

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
There are some nice wiper blades on the dilemma thread

Pete, I have absolutely no doubt that was what he was referring to....

Doug, Look on 'half way round the world' as a bonus. We've got him on our bloody doorstep!

Cheers Jac Mac. I'm having one for you.

Many happies, Jac Mac. Appreciate your input to the forum.
I think you may now be too old for a set of those new wiper blades. You might switch on, short circuit, and go down in a slobbering heap. Of course, who knows, it might go well.

Dalton

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
What's said above Jac.--don't bother with those "wipers" --they've got poor seals , the lube would probably just smear the screen-- tttt .
I'll have another Guinness for ya --hope that is appropriate:D

Keith

Happy Birthday Jac - have a True Blue day mate.

Me and the girls are having a drink down here for you....:)

PS I'm just just posting a pic of the girls. One look at my avatar will convince you that this course of action is entirely correct.

Attachments

• okt20.jpg
    okt20.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 217

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Jac, sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a good time, even if the wipers never showed up. If you ever come to NY, let me know and I'll hunt around for some wipers with you. I will have a drink in your honor tonite. Thanks for all your contributions. As an aside, I spoke to Fran earlier. He said he shipped you a present. I think it was his old clipping shears he had as a boy. He said they needed to be fixed. Please fix them ASAP has he is complaining that the scissors are hard on his hands.

Jac, sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a good time, even if the wipers never showed up. If you ever come to NY, let me know and I'll hunt around for some wipers with you. I will have a drink in your honor tonite. Thanks for all your contributions. As an aside, I spoke to Fran earlier. He said he shipped you a present. I think it was his old clipping shears he had as a boy. He said they needed to be fixed. Please fix them ASAP has he is complaining that the scissors are hard on his hands.

Knowing how fastidious Fran is about any task that he takes on I would not be surprised if he used a set of nail clippers in order to have sufficient time to examine what he was getting himself into. Im about due to clip the dags off a few woollies that are running around here, will give Frans shears a test run before sending them back, with a bit of luck might be able to catch that 'slow boat' that he sent Flat Chats Lola out on as it passes thru Foveaux Strait.

Jac Mac

Back